FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Fee's and Packages
We offer Contingency – recruiters are paid only after the recruiter finds a candidate the client wants to hire. It is based on a No Placement – No Fee situation. The fee is typically paid on the first day of employment and is based on percentage of first year’s annual salary.
We offer three different contingency packages – Basic, Plus+ and Premium. Each package has been carefully put together to fit the client’s needs based on urgency and budget.
Customised Retained agreement
Retained – In retained searches, there is typically a fee paid upfront which retains the services of the recruiter and the remainder being paid upon completion.
The retained agreement gives clients exclusive priority over those who choose the contingency model because the client has shown us commitment by paying the upfront fee. Retained agreements are popular among clients with multiple hires or are looking for the ‘hard to find people’ i.e. senior levels.
*Retained agreements only apply to the Plus+ and Premium contingency packages.
- Absolutely not! We work on a ‘No Placement No Fee’ business model meaning we only charge a fee for a successful placement. As with all our packages, no deposit or upfront fee is paid until the candidate starts working for you.
- We offer a full rebate period for up to 3 weeks of the candidates start date, replacement candidates will also be an option for you. If you would like an extended rebate period, then that’s something you can get in our full package.
- We certainly do. We hold a thorough in-house screening process to ensure the applicants we send over for review are a good fit. Depending on which package you choose, a thorough screening process could mean that the candidates will have to sit a technical and personality test before submission.
- If you want to increase staff, it might be a good idea to choose one our packages on a RPO basis. Many Recruitment agencies are working on a ‘no placement no fee’ business model so to get our full commitment we can offer our retained service, we ask for a small deposit upfront which shows our full commitment to each other.
- We ask for 7 day payment terms after the candidate has started working for you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.